Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Irrelevant, Irreverent, and Inarticulate

This post has nothing to do with the assigned readings for DTC this week, and rather much more to do with the idea behind my photomontage. Thus, this post still belongs on this blog, but because I am not posting on a class day per my usual, it doesn't get a similar title.

ANYWAY,

I'm not sure what possessed my friend Jet to begin sending me his sunset photos. They just started showing up one morning in August, and have continued to show up since then.

The pictures he sends aren't always of the sunset. Once he sent me an incredible picture of a water droplet suspended about what looks like a puddle in the middle of a tree trunk.

What I usually do for him is post the photos to my Instagram account because he said that I would get more likes on the picture than he would (which basically means he's using my account to gain exposure).

I thought that it would be a nice idea to use his sunset photos in my photomontage because nothing better shows the passage of time than a sunset. I am grateful that I have a selection of them to choose from.

That's the idea so far, I hope it turns out well.

-Falon

No comments:

Post a Comment