Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BRAINSTORM

I really enjoyed Stewart's section on brainstorming because one of her suggestions was to keep a journal.

I think that it's interesting because that's always something that we're told to do in life. For a number of projects in school they wanted us to keep journals. There are even times that we have to keep journals for scientific reasons, for data. 

The main reason that I like this suggestion is because everyone is self-absorbed. 
We all love to talk about ourselves, it's our favorite topic as human beings! I know in the Engineering 120 class they have to write a fifteen page paper about their career goals and their life plans. I would have no problem writing fifteen pages about myself.

Journals are the best fodder for creativity because you get to see the way your brain works over certain periods of time. 

It's fascinating to remember things about yourself, which is why I like the idea of keeping a journal.

Unfortunately, I'm not dedicated enough to keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment